How To Pair Artificial Grass With Pavers In Coronado?
Artificial grass and pavers are a great combination for outdoor living spaces. Pavers provide the structure and stability while the artificial grass provides a soft, natural touch that looks great all year round. Here are 7 tips to help you pair artificial grass with pavers:
- For an aesthetically pleasing look, consider pairing colors that complement each other when choosing your artificial grass and pavers.
- To create contrast between the two elements, consider selecting different textures for both the pavers and artificial grass. For example, smooth brick pavers could be paired with a thicker blade of synthetic turf for more visual interest.
- By adding borders around your installation of artificial grass and pavers, you can define the space and give it a finished look.
- Be sure to select pavers that are large enough to not be dwarfed by your artificial grass, but small enough to not overwhelm the area.
- To minimize weed growth between your pavers and artificial grass, use ground cover such as pea gravel or river rock for an attractive finish.
- Using edging materials such as landscape timbers or steel edging can provide additional boundaries for the synthetic turf and pavers, helping to keep both elements in place over time.
- Installing your artificial grass on top of a sub base made from crushed rock will help to provide a stable foundation and ensure that the grass remains in place.
What Should Be Laid Under Artificial Grass?
A sub base of crushed rock should be installed under artificial grass for the best results. This will help to provide a stable foundation and ensure that your synthetic turf remains in place over time.
How Do You Finish Artificial Grass Edges?
Edging materials such as landscape timbers or steel edging can be used to provide additional boundaries for the artificial grass and pavers. This will help keep both elements in place over time.
Is It Necessary To Use Ground Cover Between Pavers And Artificial Grass?
Ground cover such as pea gravel or river rock should be used between the pavers and synthetic turf to minimize weed growth and create an attractive finish.
It is easy to create a stunning outdoor living space when pairing artificial grass with pavers. By following these 7 tips and including the right details, you can create an outdoor oasis that will look great all year long. With proper installation and maintenance, your artificial grass and paver combination will last for years to come. For more information, contact our professionals from Artificial Grass Coronado at (619) 313-5888.