Why Your Artificial Grass Is Shedding In Coronado?
Artificial grass is a fantastic option for those who are looking for a low-maintenance lawn. However, some people find that their artificial grass is shedding. Shedding is when the individual blades of grass fall out, leaving bald spots in the lawn. There are a few reasons why your artificial grass may be shedding.
- If your artificial grass is not installed correctly, it can lead to shedding. Make sure that the subsoil is level and that the turf is rolled out in the same direction.
- Some types of artificial turf are more prone to shedding than others. Look for a high-quality product that has a dense backing.
- Pet urine can cause the blades of grass to fall out. If you have pets, make sure to clean up any accidents as soon as possible.
- Too much foot traffic can also cause shedding. If people are constantly walking on your artificial lawn, it will eventually start to show wear and tear. Try to limit foot traffic as much as possible.
- If your artificial turf does not drain well, it can lead to shedding. Make sure that there is adequate drainage in your yard so that water does not pool on the surface of the turf.
- Extreme heat or cold can cause the blades of grass to fall out. If you live in an area with extreme weather conditions, you may need to replace your artificial turf more often.
- Harsh chemicals can damage the blades of grass, causing them to fall out. If you use chemicals on your artificial lawn, be sure to choose products that are specifically designed for use on synthetic turf.
What Can Damage Artificial Grass?
There are a few things that can damage artificial grass, such as pet urine, harsh chemicals, and extreme weather conditions.
Where Does The Rain Go On Artificial Grass?
The rain should go through the turf and into the ground below. If your artificial turf is not draining properly, it can lead to shedding.
Can Too Much Water Damage Artificial Grass?
Yes, too much water can damage artificial grass. If the turf is constantly wet, it can start to break down and shed. It is important to make sure that there is adequate drainage in your yard so that water does not pool on the surface of the turf.
It is important to take care of your artificial grass lawn in order to prevent shedding. Be sure to install the turf correctly, choose a high-quality product, and keep the turf clean and dry. If you have pets, be sure to clean up any accidents as soon as possible. limit foot traffic and use products that are specifically designed for synthetic turf. By following these tips, you can help keep your artificial grass looking its best. For more information, contact Artificial Grass Coronado at (619) 313-5888.